Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

20 - A Little Tough Love Never Hurts

Our past followers have told us that they like to save some of my shows to listen to on their MP3 player.  For that reason, I've provided the following options:
  1. Click the microphone icon to listen to a program here (it opens in a new window on your computer).
  2. Right click the microphone icon to download and take a program with you.

https://coachchic2.s3.amazonaws.com/HockeyProblemSolving.mp3Podcast 20 -A Little Tough Love Never Hurts...  A story about my work with older -- junior high school and high school -- kids, and how I've tried to discipline them while still making sure they loved the game and looked forward to coming to future practices.  Here's a link to the written script: "A Little Tough Love Never Hurts", and here's one to the article mentioned in this episode:  "RESPECTING Young Hockey Players"

If you like my way here, you'll love CoachChic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment