Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

17 - Small Area Games (and Other Buzzwords)

Our past followers have told us that they like to save some of my shows to listen to on their MP3 player.  For that reason, I've provided the following options:
  1. Click the microphone icon to listen to a program here (it opens in a new window on your computer).
  2. Right click the microphone icon to download and take a program with you.
https://coachchic2.s3.amazonaws.com/HockeyProblemSolving.mp3Podcast 17 - Small Area Games (and Other Buzzwords)...  In general, so-called buzzwords drive me crazy, partly because a lot of hockey folks misunderstand them, misuse them, and put waaaaaay too much faith in them.  Such is the case with small area games, flow drills, plyomentrics, over-speed training, and touches.  And, while I might be in the minority here, I think hockey coaches and parents ought to hear me out.


If you like my way here, you'll love CoachChic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment