Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

18 - The Best Advice I Could Ever Share

If you'd like to read the script, visit my Tumblr blog...  Better Hockey with Coach Chic

Our past followers have told us that they like to save some of my shows to listen to on their MP3 player.  For that reason, I've provided the following options:
  1. Click the microphone icon to listen to a program here (it opens in a new window on your computer).
  2. Right click the microphone icon to download and take a program with you.
https://coachchic2.s3.amazonaws.com/HockeyProblemSolving.mp3Podcast 18 - The Best Advice I Could Ever Share...  The advice is simple, and so is the recommended approach. In fact, the most complex skills can be easy for player to learn, IF they are broken down into into simple, "do-able" parts, and put back together slowly in small parts.  (Listen to an example of teaching the fancy spinarama to young players.

If you like my way here, you'll love CoachChic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment