Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

1 - An Introduction to Coach Chic's Hockey Secrets

WHAT + HOW = REAL Results!


Our past followers have told us that they like to save some of my shows to listen to on their MP3 player.  For that reason, I've provided the following options:
  1. Click the microphone icon to listen to a program here (it opens in a new window on your computer).
  2. Right click the microphone icon to download and take a program with you.

http://coachchic2.s3.amazonaws.com/Podcast Intro.mp3Podcast 1 - An introduction to my "What + How = REAL Results" formula -- it's what I'm all about.  You can get lots of advice -- or the WHAT -- out there, but most websites struggle with the actual HOW to improve your game.  In fact, only the best, most experienced coaches are able to solve hockey problems.  So, this audio suggests something different -- as in WHY you might come to me when you really need help.  2:21-minutes.

If you like these, consider joining CoachChic.com.

*

This site -- and all you'll ever see or hear me do -- is about...

No comments:

Post a Comment