Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

9 - The Importance of Note Taking

Our past followers have told us that they like to save some of my shows to listen to on their MP3 player.  For that reason, I've provided the following options:
  1. Click the microphone icon to listen to a program here (it opens in a new window on your computer).
  2. Right click the microphone icon to download and take a program with you.
https://coachchic2.s3.amazonaws.com/HockeyProblemSolving.mp3Podcast 9 - ...  The Importance of Note Taking -- for hockey coaches, parents and adult players... I swear that this is one of the key things that has separated me from other coaches and hockey parents.  And, the results from good note taking can be huge, IF you borrow some of my advice.  Also, you're invited to look through A Coach's Notebook Archives for some free posts on things I've discovered during practices and games.


If you like my way here, you'll love CoachChic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment